|The Very Best.|
|The Very Best.|
So, this started when I saw my friend, ~ya5la, post a journal entry homogenous to this, and I did a "100 Question" survey thing as well. I really enjoyed making this, and I know you guys will like it too. Comments, favorites, or additions would be greatly appreciated. and don't forget to hit that "Favorites" button. Thank you, and I hope to see you all later.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Fun With Mommy and Me
by Dr. Cindy Bunin Nurik
"You can lay a strong foundation by introducing your baby to verbal communication in a variety of ways." XD (I'm not kidding)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My copic marker basket.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Chopped on Food Network.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The vent imperceptibly buzzing.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago, and I was employing my feminine ways. And by "employing my feminine ways," I actually acting like an idiot.
9. Did you dream last night?
I don't think so.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
A while ago.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
My friend Carly being Carly.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
14. Seen anything weird lately?
You think I've ever looked in the mirror?
15. What do you think of this quiz?
16. What is the last film you saw?
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Other than here, I would say France.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A $260 camera I want.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
That I play piano.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That people were nicer and had much more discretion.
21. Do you like to dance?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe, but presumptively not. I'm happy here for now.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My friend Carly.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Minecraft Forge for 1.7.2. IT DIDN"T WORK.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
27. Type of music you like most?
Classical, or R&B.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Dubstep. WAAW WAAW WAAW WAAW DUH DAW DUH KSUHGFKJDHJKDFJHGKDJFHGKFJDHGKJDFHGKDFJHGDKFJGHDKFJGHDFJKOSEFIUHGREOLDSFJÓ¨ÔÁ†Ï§®†ÎÏÁ¨Áˆ¨Á†ÏÎÍ´∑Í£∑´∞§¶•ªØÒ˚ÂÔ˜Ó©ÏÎ≈Í´®Ô˚
29. Are you listening to music right now?
Not at the transpiring moment.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I like it as it is.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
OH I WOULD OF COURSE probably not, dear.
35. Do you have a garden?
Yes, a very large one.
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes, I do.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Mmm, a delicious baby would taste REAL good right about now.....
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
My mom. :3
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
41. What time is bed time?
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I have thought of getting one of a baby.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went out with my family to eat at The Cheesecake Factory.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
Yeah, I donated my hair to a wig store.
47. Who was the last
person thing you ate dinner with?
My rubber chicken, Chik'n.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Both! What do you think I am, stupid?
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
52. Are you a good cook?
When I know what to cook, yes. I know how to conceptualize piquant food, but not how to MAKE it. My chicken does that.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
Alone. With my friends.
61. What time do you get up?
62. What was the name of your first pet?
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
Why do YOU care?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
Eating babies. And ponies. Yes.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
Didn't you already ask that?
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Depends on the circumstances.
69. Who would you tell first?
My chicken. He listens.
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
You ALSO already asked that question.
71. Do you sing in the shower?
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THAT!
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Play minecraft or talk with friends.
74. What do you do for a living?
I'm an artist, singer, idiot, actor, dancer, etc...
75. Do you love your job?
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
What I am today!
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I like my job, thank you.
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The potato, obviously.
79. How many keys on your key ring?
5 or so.
80. Where would you retire to?
81. What kind of car do you drive?
A small, used red Lexus.
82. What are your best physical features?
My eyes, which are strikingly light blue.
83. What are your best characteristics?
My inherent, meretricious grandiloquence, my versatility in talent, my light-heartedness, and my regality.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
86. Where would you want to retire to?
You're really desperate, aren't you.
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
I don't know.
88. Where did you grow up?
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
90. What are you reading now?
Woman in Black by
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm a polychromatic pony!
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
94. Do you have pets?
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I don't unless the person leaves a message or is someone I know.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Cracking my head open. Good times.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
A cashier at Arby's, a worker at a music store, a Marketer at Sports Authority, etc.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I eat babies regularly.
99. What is most important in life?
42, of course.
100. What inspires you?
Anyway, guys, I thank you all for reading this long, unorthodox mess of me rambling, I hope you all enjoyed this. Don't forget to press that "Favorite" button, that would really help a lot. Thank you all for you time and I will see you all later.